Become a Member of our Wine Club,
the Cru Club at Brianza
Our Wine Club is for anyone who falls in love with our beautiful vineyard and our wine. We love seeing familiar faces, and we want you to become part of our family. The best way to ensure that you are always the first to receive new release wines, have access to limited production wines, and be notified of upcoming events and news at Brianza is to become a part of our Cru Club!
Members receive VIP treatment along with two shipments of premium Estate produced wines each year.
PREMIER CRU MEMBERSHIP
- No Fee
- Commitment to purchase 6 bottles of wine at a 20% discount during our April and October releases. Two wine club releases per year.
- Enjoy 20% discount on wine (no minimum purchase required).
- Receive 30% off when purchasing six or more bottles in a single visit. (Excludes sale priced wine)
- Receive 40% off when purchasing 12 or more bottles in a single visit. (Excludes sale priced wine)
- Advanced notification of winery events and new wine releases.
- Enjoy a discount on special events.
- Limited production, Cru Club exclusives, vintage treasures and new release wines.
- Receive an 18 oz wine glass with etching of your choice. Store at the winery for your exclusive use.
By joining the Cru Club, you agree to receive two (2) consecutive pick-ups/shipments before cancellation; otherwise, your membership is ongoing. You have read and agree to the policies below. You also authorize Brianza Gardens and Winery to charge your credit card twice a year for the duration of your membership. You will receive an email announcing the new pick-up/shipment two weeks prior to your card being charged. Picking up in person your Cru Club membership is a good option. Your credit card will still be charged per the agreement above plus tax. If you do not wish to pick up your order, you may have your order shipped.
Shipping and handling for 3 bottles is $25.00, 4-6 bottles is $30.00, and 7-12 bottles is $40.
CRU CLUB POLICIES
- Federal law requires that someone 21+ be physically present to sign for wine package at time of delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a business address.
- Cru Club selections are shipped toward the end of October and April, via FedEx Ground.
- Extreme heat or cold can compromise wine. Our shipping schedule is designed to avoid most extreme weather conditions. However, in the event of extreme weather conditions, we may hold your shipment until weather is favorable.
- Cru Club members are responsible for additional shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or returned shipments. A redirect fee will be applied if an address is changed en route, and a re-shipping fee applies if we have to re-ship your package. Fees reflect the going rate charged by the shipping company. Please keep your account information current.
- You must be 21 or over to purchase wine.
- Cru Club charges will be billed directly to your credit card twice per year, April and October. We will notify you by e-mail about upcoming shipments two weeks prior to shipping.
- Current sales tax rates for most states and local regions will apply.
Please notify the Wine Club Team of address, e-mail, telephone, and/or credit card changes one month prior to scheduled shipment dates. The Wine Club Team can be contacted via the “contact” page on the Brianza website.
Membership may be cancelled at any time after receiving two (2) shipments. We appreciate 30 days’ notice in advance of the next scheduled shipment. We cannot cancel your membership once a Cru Club shipment is in process.