- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE?
We include tables & chairs for up to 60 people and parking for events.
- WHAT IS THE LATEST TIME WE CAN RENT THE FACILITY FOR OUR EVENT?
Events must conclude by 11:00 pm and music must conclude by 10:00 pm. (These restrictions are part of our use permit from Boone County for all compliance with local permits).
- HOW DO I DETERMINE MY RENTAL FEE?
Rental fees are determined by type of event, day of week, time of year, time of day. Rates vary between $100 and $3000.
- WHAT IF I HAVE A WEDDING PLANNED FOR OUTDOOR WEDDING RECEPTIONS, BUT I NEED TO CHANGE MY PLANS DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER?
We have indoor and outdoor facilities and an area for a tent up to 30×40. When renting for a wedding, the entire facility is yours to set up as your wish (barring a few restrictions with volume).
- WHO PROVIDES THE MEAL?
We are proud to offer exclusive lists of preferred caterers. These full service caterers are licensed and professional. Our goal is to provide a wide range of prices and cuisine through our approved caterers. You are also welcome to bring in a caterer of your choice provided they meet Brianza’s caterer criteria.
- DO YOU PROVIDE LINENS AND TABLE SETTINGS ALSO?
You work directly with your caterer to provide all the linens, glassware and table settings.
- CAN THE VINEYARD BE RENTED FOR ANY OCCASION?
Yes, we can accommodate and help plan any event from formal to casual? When are you taking reservations? Photography options are available for taking your special photos.
- CAN WE ARRANGE TO HAVE PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN AT THE VINEYARDS?
Yes, you can schedule to have photographs taken for any occasion even a great place for graduate photos.